Bin Laden Adopts Democrat Talking Points
In a remarkable geopolitical meeting of minds, the pre-election address of top global terrorist Osama bin Laden shows he has adopted many of the Democratic Party's talking points. Transcripts of the address released late Friday reveal such stunning similarities that it's obvious bin Laden has been following the U.S. presidential race very closely - and he agrees on issue after issue with domestic critics of the Bush administration.
• Dem Talking Point No. 1: BUSH STOLE THE 2000 ELECTION
In bin Laden's version, President George H. W. Bush began planning to steal the 2000 election years in advance: "He was bright in putting his sons as governors in states and he didn't forget to transfer his experience from rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections to benefit from it in critical times."
• Dem Talking Point No. 2: BUSH MISLED AMERICA
In bin Laden's version, the terror kingpin warns that Bush is covering-up the "true reason" for the 9/11 attacks. "Although we are ushering the fourth year after 9/11, Bush is still exercising confusion and misleading you and not telling you the true reason. Therefore, the motivations are still there for what happened to be repeated."
• Dem Talking Point No. 3: BUSH WASTED TIME ON 9/11 READING TO CHILDREN Bin Laden distorts the 9/11 timeline to pretend that the Twin Towers weren't already under attack as Bush read a book to a Florida elementary school class: "We never knew that the commander-in-chief of the American armed forces would leave 50,000 of his people in the two towers to face those events by themselves when they were in the most urgent need of their leader. He was more interested in listening to the child's story about the goat rather than worry about what was happening to the towers. So, we had three times the time necessary to accomplish the events."
• Dem Talking Point No. 4: BUSH IS A FACIST
A favorite of radical Democrats, bin Laden compares the Bush administration to the authoritarian regimes in the Mideast. "What happened was that he was impressed by the monarchies and the military regimes, and he was jealous of them staying in power for tens of years, embezzling the public money without any accountability. And he moved the tyranny and suppression of freedom to his own country, and they called it the Patriot Act, under the disguise of fighting terrorism. And Bush, the father, found it good to install his children as governors and leaders."
• Dem Talking Point No. 5: BUSH FAMILY TOO CLOSE TO SAUDI ROYALS
Bin Laden complains that their relationship spans two generations: "The resemblance started when [former President George H.W.] Bush, the father, visited the area, when some of our own were impressed by America and were hoping that the visits would affect and influence our countries."
• Dem Talking Point No. 6: AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY IS TO BLAME
Here bin Laden adopts the position of the Cynthia McKinney wing of the Democratic Party, which blames the alliance between the U.S. and Israel for provoking the 9/11 attacks: "After the injustice was so much and we saw transgressions and the coalition between Americans and the Israelis against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it occurred to my mind that we deal with the towers. And these special events that directly and personally affected me go back to 1982 and what happened when America gave permission for Israel to invade Lebanon. And assistance was given by the American sixth fleet."
from newsmax....click on story title for link...